HISTORY

1959

Giacomo Ferrero founds the Ferrero Mangimi Company in Farigliano, a small village near Cuneo (Piemonte).

1995

Massimo Ferrero, son of the founder, decides to carry out its first acquisition by integrating the Cavallerleone (CN) factory

2000-2004

Acquisitions of new factories followed: in 2000, it was time for Fossano (CN), which was followed by Fasano (BR) in 2003 and then Urgnano (BG) in 2004.

2005-2010

The various acquisitions becomes the scene for major developments, linked to the implementation of new production technologies, all of which are completely automatized.

2011

Ferrero Mangimi broadens its horizons and also starts production in Spain, in the Olombrada (Segovia) factory

2012

A collaboration agreement with Dell’Aventino Mangimi in Fossacesia (CH) is established.

2013

Following a fatal heart attack, Dr Massimo Ferrero, the engine and soul of this great business development, passes away. Nevertheless, at the behest of his wife Ada and his daughter Beatrice, and with the support of the entire “Ferrero Mangimi family” business activities continue.

2014

As confirmation of this continuity, in September another important acquisition was made: the Sorbolo factory, in Parma.